The Inkosi folding knife is a new design by Chris Reeve that builds on the inherent strengths of the Integral Lock. This knife is a smaller, more compact everyday folder with Chris Reeve Knives’ award-winning manufacturing excellence. Inkosi is the Zulu word for Chief and this knife certainly commands respect. This model features natural Micarta inlays and a tanto tipped blade.
Chris Reeve Knives is continually improving their knives and the Inkosi features a number of refinements:
- The blade is 8% thicker than the Small Sebenza 21 and utilizes CRK’s Large Hollow Grind technology.
- Double thumb lugs are standard.
- Oversized phosphor bronze washer with extra-large grease pockets
- Larger, sturdier stop pin.
- Added stability to the locking mechanism and ceramic ball lock bar interface.
- Pocket clip rests on the spine rather than contacting the lock bar to avoid undue pressure on the loc