The Inkosi folding knife is a new design by Chris Reeve that builds on the inherent strengths of the Integral Lock. This knife is a smaller, more compact everyday folder with Chris Reeve Knives’ award-winning manufacturing excellence. Inkosi is the Zulu word for Chief and this knife certainly commands respect. This model features natural Micarta inlays.
Chris Reeve Knives is continually improving their knives and the Inkosi features a number of refinements:
- The blade is 8% thicker than the Small Sebenza 31 and utilizes CRK’s Large Hollow Grind technology.
- Double thumb lugs are standard.
- Oversized phosphor bronze washer with extra-large grease pockets
- Larger, sturdier stop pin.
- Added stability to the locking mechanism and ceramic ball lock bar interface.
- Pocket clip rests on the spine rather than contacting the lock bar to avoid undue pressure on the lock.