This large Inkosi folding knife offers a new design from Chris Reeve that builds on the inherent strengths of the Integral Lock. The Inkosi is a compact and comfortable everyday folder with Chris Reeve Knives’ award-winning manufacturing excellence. Inkosi is the Zulu word for Chief and this knife certainly commands respect. This model features brown micarta inlays and a stonewashed blade.
Chris Reeve Knives is continually improving their knives and the Inkosi features a number of refinements:
- Thicker blade design that utilizes CRK’s Large Hollow Grind technology.
- Oversized phosphor bronze washers with extra-large grease pockets reduce friction and blade play.
- Ceramic ball lock bar interface adds strength and stability to the locking mechanism
- Pocket clip rests on the spine rather than contacting the lock bar to avoid undue pressure on the lock.
- Larger, sturdier stop pin provides a lifetime of secure blade lockup.
- Standard double thumb lugs for ambidextrous opening.